All Concerts and Events Canceled Through Sunday, September 6, 2020
April 23, 2020
Today, we announce the cancellation of the remainder of our season. The following concerts and events are cancelled.
- March 20 & 21 – Masterworks Concert with Robert DiLutis
- April 6 & 16 – Symphony Study with Dr. Rachel Franklin
- April 26 – Chamber Music Series: Woodwind Quintet
- May 1 & 2 – Masterworks Concert with Awadagin Pratt
- May 6 & 7 – Concerts for Schoolchildren
- May 9 – The Life & Times of Beethoven
- June 7 – Chamber Music Series: Brass Quintet
- September 6 – Pops in the Park
While the world is beginning to feel the effects of the coronavirus, for our musicians the pain is especially acute. Widespread cancellations pose a significant threat to their livelihood. Knowing that their livelihood is at risk, the Symphony’s Board has created the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra Musician fund. Our goal is to reduce their financial strain to the greatest extent possible.
If you are a ticket holder to any of the above-listed concerts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to either:
- OPTION 1 – Donate the cost of your ticket(s) to the Musician Fund and receive a tax receipt in the mail
- OPTION 2 – Request a full refund for your ticket(s)
If you have tickets to one or more of the events listed above, please list them all in your email. Please give us a few days to process your request as we are a small team working diligently during these uncertain times. Regardless of which approach you take, we look forward to working with you to handle your unused ticket in the way that works best for you.
Maryland Hall and the Symphony Box Office will be closed until further notice. Our team is working remotely during our regular business hours (Monday-Thursday 9:30am-5:30pm, Friday 9:30am-3pm). If you need to contact someone at the Symphony, please call 410-263-0907 or email email@example.com. We encourage you to keep an eye on our website and social media channels for the most up-to-date information.