Annapolis Symphony Orchestra Concert Tour to Spain
The Friends of the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra (FASO) invite you to join the orchestra on the official patron tour in support of your ASO. 12 Days / 10 nights in Spain: Madrid>Zaragoza>Valencia>Granada>Madrid. Romantic attractions, fabulous food and four chances to hear the ASO perform in some of Spain’s best concert halls.
Madrid, The Mediterranean & Andalusia
July 5-16, 2022
July 05: Depart from your U.S. gateway airport to Madrid, Spain. Overnight on board.
July 06: Madrid Arrival & Panoramic Tour of Madrid
July 07: Madrid: Prado Museum Visit
July 08: Excursion to Segovia & CONCERT: Auditorio Nacional, Madrid
July 09: Madrid To Zaragoza
July 10: Zaragoza to Valencia & CONCERT: Auditorio de Zaragoza
July 11: Panoramic Tour of Valencia
July 12: Valencia & CONCERT: Palau de les Arts, Valencia
July 13: Valencia To Granada +Flamenco Show
July 14: Granada: Alhambra Palace & CONCERT: Auditorio Manuel de Falla, Granada
July 15: Granada, City Walk & return to Madrid.
July 16: Madrid Departure
- A tax deductible donation of $1,000.00 per person to the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra
- 10 nights Four Star accommodations
- Private motor coach transportation
- Breakfast Buffet, one lunch and four dinners, +explore foodies paradise
- Full services of a Travel Director, Private Tours, & expert local guides
- Arrival/Departure Airport transfers and Luggage porterage (1 bag)
- Gratuities to Travel Director, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Roundtrip airfare to and from Madrid, Spain
COST = $3,000*
*per person based on double occupancy. Final cost may vary depending on the number of participants. Single occupancy supplement $530.
RESERVATIONS EXTENDED TO APRIL 30
Make Your Reservation Today
Online: Reserve your space to join the official patron tour to Spain with the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra.
Via Check: Download our PDF Form:
Fill out the form and send it with a check made out to The Annapolis Symphony Orchestra to the following address:
The Annapolis Symphony Orchestra
801 Chase Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Over the Phone: Call us at 410-269-1132 to make a reservation by credit card. Other payment options, like a stock transfer, can be arranged. Call for details.
In Person: Stop by the Symphony office at Maryland Hall to make a reservation in person.
Thank you for your support!