Thank you for supporting the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra for over 60 years!
Our Sounds of Impact campaign brings more music to more people in more places. Your generosity ensures that music remains a living, breathing complement to our rich civic life in Maryland.
Our goals for the Sounds of Impact campaign are:
- To make ASO concerts accessible to anyone.
- To expand music education opportunities for children.
- To use technology to create awesome musical experiences for all.
You can support the campaign through one of three funds:
- The Education Fund – Make an immediate impact in a child’s life. Your gift will support high level music education for kids who can’t afford music lessons at our Annapolis Symphony Academy. ASO’s education programs touch the lives of people from ages 4 to forever. Donate to The Education Fund
- The Artistic Fund – By supporting this fund you contribute directly to the well-being of ASO musicians, the pillars of our community. From the traditional Masterworks programs to regular radio broadcasts to free concerts outdoors, the Artistic Fund brings more music to more places for more people. Donate to The Artistic Fund
- The Innovation Fund – Support the use of technology and exciting new possibilities, from digital concerts to ASO Chats and more. Donate to The Innovation Fund
Questions? Contact Lauren Silberman, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-267-3645.
Your gift is always completely tax deductible. Our Tax ID (EIN) is 23-7001357.
Make Your Gift Today
Online: Donate now to the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra Sounds of Impact Campaign though our secure website.
Via Check: Download our PDF Form:
Fill out the form and send it with a check made out to The Annapolis Symphony Orchestra to the following address:
The Annapolis Symphony Orchestra
801 Chase Street, Suite 204
Annapolis, MD 21401
Over the Phone: Call us at 410-267-3645 to make a gift by credit card. Payment plans are available.
Thank you for your support!
Make a gift of stock: Many people choose to contribute by transferring securities rather than making a direct contribution of cash. By choosing this method of giving, you will not pay any capital gains on your gift, and you may be able to claim a Federal income tax deduction based on the full fair market value of the securities on the effective date of your gift.
- Let the ASO know about your donation – Fill out and send us the donation form.
- Initiate your Stock Transfer through your broker using these Stock Transfer Details.
Support the Symphony with an IRA distribution: A direct transfer from your IRA to the Annapolis Symphony Orchestra can be a great way to make a tax-wise gift. Our Tax ID (EIN) is 23-7001357.