Join FASO in Santa Fe!
Support the ASO while enjoying a trip to historical, musical, magical Santa Fe! Learn more and register by clicking here.
- Prime tickets to a performance of Beethoven’s glorious 9th Symphony, performed by the Santa Fe Symphony
- Two special private concerts: one featuring the folk singer Cipriano Vigil, a New Mexico legend; plus a chamber music concert in an intimate chapel
- Private backstage tour of Santa Fe Opera
- Deluxe accommodations at La Fonda on the Plaza, in the center of town
- Excursions to the stunning ruins of Bandelier National Park, the modern San Ildefonso Pueblo, and the historic village of Chimayo, with expert guides
- A private tour of Georgia O’Keeffe’s home in Abiquiu, as well as a Museum devoted to her work, in town
- Visits to at least two artisan studios
- Fine dining at top area restaurants, including a gala welcome dinner and farewell dinner
- Commentary by Jonathan Palevsky of WBJC
- Private, air-conditioned motorcoach transportation throughout the trip
- Free time to explore Santa Fe and its wonderful galleries and museums